Thursday 28 August 2008

Annie Lennox - Annie Lennox I Wont Walk For Six Months

Annie Lennox faces six-spot months of recovery ahead she buns walk again, after undergoing spinal surgery.

The former Eurhythmics singer underwent a successful operation on an "impinged nerve" subsequently a back spasm forced her to leave an Aids conference early.

And the 53-year-old, world Health Organization was wheeled off the plane upon her return to the UK from the International Aids league in Mexico, has said she will require at least six months of physiotherapy in front she commode walk properly.

She told the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper: "I could only drag on my leg around the house. Something told me urgent action was required.

"I had micro surgery... This is the fifth sentence I've kaput under the scalpel and each time I think it's miraculous.

"I can now walk over again slowly, without the drag, but it's going to take at least captain Hicks months of physiotherapy earlier I originate to walk more ordinarily again."

A retrospective album, due for release on September 15th, has now been postponed until Spring 2009, her management confirmed.

"Some of my plans and schemes have had to be invest on hold because at that place is non much I can do if I can't walk properly," Lennox added before this month





More info